Health and Safety Training: Level 2
- 5 Hours
- Introduction and awareness.
Health and Safety Representative:
Theory of Health and safety management
- Teaching students the theory of health and safety management and how health and safety management can affect the workplace.
- Teaching students the legal requirements regarding health and safety ie. Appointments, policies, procedures.
Risk and Hazard identification
- Teaching students how to identify hazards and risks at the workplace and how to prevent them from causing an incident.
- Teaching students how to properly report on incidents and accidents at the workplace.
- Teaching students how to do incident investigations and how to participate in incident investigations.
Health and safety Committee
- Teaching students how to assemble a health and safety committee and how and when to hold meetings regarding health and safety in the workplace.
Become an instantly employable member of society through Wamakersvallei! Specialise in one or more of our amazing short courses and transform your life in 8 weeks or less. We are proud to have been a cornerstone of the Drakenstein community, ensuring that individuals are highly trained and skilled to integrate into the working world with ease.